KwaZulu-Natal Department: Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs
|Postal||Private Bag X9152, Pietermaritzburg, 3200|
|Physical||1st Floor, Heritage House, 270 Jabu Ndlovu Street, Pietermaritzburg|
|Tel||033 264 2500|
OverviewThe mission of the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs is to develop and implement strategies that drive economic growth; be a catalyst for economic transformation and development; provide leadership and facilitate integrated economic planning and development; and create a conducive environment for investment.
The Department's strategic goals are to lead and coordinate integrated economic planning and development; facilitate sustainable and inclusive economic growth to ensure job creation; develop and transform the tourism sector to achieve destination competitiveness; and build a vibrant institution for superior performance.
- Amafa Heritage AkwaZulu Natali
- Dube TradePort Corporation (DTPC)
- Ithala Development Finance Corporation Limited
- KwaZulu-Natal Liquor Authority
- KwaZulu-Natal Sharks Board Maritime Centre of Excellence
- KZN Growth Fund
- Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ)
- Tourism KwaZulu-Natal
- Trade and Investment KwaZulu-Natal (TIKZN)